You have the right to know we will be collecting and maintaining personal information including credit report data to assist you with credit repair and maintenance services. We collect this information from you, credit bureaus, public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially available sources. The categories of this personal information include:
- Personal identifiers to authenticate your identity and obtain credit reports you have requested;
- Credit report data to assist with identifying and challenging unfair, unsubstantiated, and inaccurate items;
- Internet/Network activity to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website (see, infra section 6. Transparency and Choice for additional information)
- Audio and electronic information (to record your agreements and authorizations given over the phone or through our web pages)
We do not sell any of your personal information without obtaining your specific consent, including the personal information of minors under age 16. Because we do not sell PI without your express consent, we are not obligated to include the “Do not sell my personal information” link on our site’s homepage.
We will share your personal information with our service providers when it is necessary to process your requests, maintain your case, or report to credit bureaus or your creditors. You have the right to request the following up to two times in 12 months:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- The categories of sources from which we collect personal information;
- The business purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information;
- The specific personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months;
- The categories of personal information that we hold about you and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was sold;
- The categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose in the past 12 months, or verification that no personal information was disclosed.
In addition, California residents have the following rights: (1) the right to request that Personal Information be deleted, subject to various exceptions including matters governed by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or to comply with a legal obligation whether of general or specific applicability; (2) the right to request that Personal Information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and (3) the right not to be discriminated against in light of choosing to exercise any of these rights.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us:
by submitting the California Data Requests form
by calling 800-461-4133
When you make any of the above requests, we will verify your identity and right to request the information by asking you for information we can match with our records such as your name, phone number, Social Security Number, or date of birth. We may also verify you using your system login or another reasonable authentication service such as knowledge-based authentication.
We will provide the requested information within 45 days of the request in most cases. If we need additional time to complete your request, we will notify you within the first 45 days and may take an additional 45 days to complete your request.
You may authorize an agent to make a request under these rights on your behalf by completing a notarized Agent Authorization Form and submitting it with your California Data Request web form or mailing it to us at Andrew Financial Solutions., Data Requests, 2875 South Decker Lake Drive, Suite 200, West Valley City, Utah 84119.
By exercising your rights, you will not be denied services, provided a lesser level or quality of service, or charged a different price for services, including through discounts, benefits, or penalties unless the price difference is reasonably related to the value provided to you by your data. However, if you exercise your right to have your personal information deleted, we will not be able to continue to provide service, as our services are dependent on that personal information.
Please note that whereas Andrew provides credit counseling services, it is subject to obligations according to the GLBA. The GLBA includes several definitions that will govern relevant privacy matters. Consequently, the terms “nonpublic personal information” or “personally identifiable financial information”, for example, will pre-empt the CCPA’s definitions of “personal information”, “sale”, or other important terms defined by the GLBA for matters involving services provided by Andrew, its service providers, or agents.